Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
MEOPAR call for proposals
MEOPAR, in partnership with exactEarth Ltd., Clear Seas Centre for Responsible Marine Shipping (Clear Seas), Emergency Management British Columbia (EMBC), and Ocean Networks Canada (ONC), is accepting proposals for research activities that align with MEOPAR’s Cycle II strategic plan.
There are four (4) modules under this Call for Proposals:
- Use of AIS transceivers on small vessels (Partner: exactEarth Ltd., funding available up to $125,000, Timeline: 2 years)
- Commercial shipping issues in Canada’s North (Partner: Clear Seas, funding available up to $500,000, Time: 2 years)
- Scientific modelling and decision-making frameworks for port infrastructure and marine transportation on the British Columbia, Washington and Alaska coastlines (Partner: EMBC, funding available up to $1.0 million, Timeline: 2.5 years)
- Open call for proposals that addresses one or more of the areas of MEOPAR’s strategic plan(funding available up to $2.2 million, Timeline: 2-3 years)
The contribution of ONC may be applied to any of the four modules.
Details about the call, including eligibility, review criteria, and application requirements, are described in the full Call for Proposals document.
Questions about the Call should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 8 November 2017
- New Program Announcement: Rapid Response: Canada 2018 (Parkinson's & Related Diseases) has launched
- Reminder: Immigration requirements for international visitors
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards: Outgoing
- Applications to US Federal Funders
- ACENET Training Sessions: Using New Cedar and Graham Clusters
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards: Bilateral
- Mitacs‑JSPS Internship 2018
- CIHR University Delegates' Report