Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
ROMEO Researcher Portal User Testing Opportunity
Attention all Dalhousie Researchers:
You are invited to participate in initial user testing for the ROMEO Researcher Portal. Dalhousie Research Services currently uses a database named ROMEO, designed specifically for research administration. In an effort to enhance services to the Dalhousie research community, we have acquired the ROMEO Researcher Portal module to give the research community the ability to submit research applications online.
The purpose of this user testing will be to gather information regarding the usability of the form, and to get your feedback on any issues within the form. You will participate by fully submitting a test application form.
A computer lab has been reserved for June 20th at 10:00 am – 11:30 am in the Computer Science building, Room 143. Testing should take no more than an hour with further time built in for questions.
If you are interesting in participating, please contact Natasha Neal (email@example.com) no later than June 16th.
- ICLR and MEOPAR Call for Proposals: Spring Flooding 2018
- NSERC‑led Information Session
- SSHRC Partnership Engage Grant
- NSERC: Discovery Grant NOI and Webinars
- Genome Canada: Large Scale Applied Research Project
- CIHR University Delegate Report: May 2018
- MEOPAR: Canadian Integrated Ocean Observing System
- CIHR Equity and Diversity Questionnaire