Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
ROMEO Researcher Portal User Testing Opportunity
Attention all Dalhousie Researchers:
You are invited to participate in initial user testing for the ROMEO Researcher Portal. Dalhousie Research Services currently uses a database named ROMEO, designed specifically for research administration. In an effort to enhance services to the Dalhousie research community, we have acquired the ROMEO Researcher Portal module to give the research community the ability to submit research applications online.
The purpose of this user testing will be to gather information regarding the usability of the form, and to get your feedback on any issues within the form. You will participate by fully submitting a test application form.
A computer lab has been reserved for June 20th at 10:00 am – 11:30 am in the Computer Science building, Room 143. Testing should take no more than an hour with further time built in for questions.
If you are interesting in participating, please contact Natasha Neal (email@example.com) no later than June 16th.
- SSHRC Impact Awards evaluation and management response
- Pengrowth Nova Scotia Energy Innovation Grant
- Webinars on Insight Development Grants at SSHRC
- IWK Research Rounds: Dr. Steve Kisely
- OFI International Post‑Doctoral Program
- CIHR University Delegate Report: December 2017
- Launch of the 2018 SSHRC Impact Awards Competition
- OERA & NSERC Agreement to Enhance Offshore Energy Research & Development