Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Seminar: Analysis of media uptake of a recent drug safety publication
The Dalhousie Initiative for Medication Management, Policy Analysis, Research & Training (IMPART) is presenting an analysis of the media uptake of a recent drug safety publication.
Please see below (and attached pdf) for more information.
Seminar title: Using Natural Language Processing to examine the uptake, content, and readability of media related to an observational research study* on isotretinoin safety
Date: Wednesday June 14, 2017
Time: 12:00 – 1:00 pm
Location: Room 109, College of Pharmacy
Presenter: Hossein Mohammadhassanzadeh (on behalf of Samuel A. Stewart, Robyn Traynor, Susan Alexander, Brandy Winquist, and Ingrid S. Sketris)
- Arrell Food Innovation Awards
- Mitacs and United Way Partnered Program
- International Call on Scenarios of Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services
- Innovacorp's "Business Over Breakfast"
- CIHR University Delegates' Report
- Grass Fellowships
- Big Data Congress: Oceans and Earth
- Academics Without Borders: Call for Project Proposals