Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Information Session: Shastri Indo‑Canadian Institute
Representatives from the Indian and Canadian offices of the Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute will be on campus Wednesday 7 June, and will present information to interested faculty and students on its funding opportunities.
Date: Wednesday June 7, 2017
Location: Room 1016, Kenneth C. Rowe Management Building
The Institute’s stated aim is “to improve the quality of life of the peoples of Canada and India by building and strengthening intellectual and cultural linkages through research, dialogue and exchange.” In pursuit of this aim, it offers annual competitions for a range of small collaborative research and teaching grants, as well as travel grants for the mobility of researchers between Canada and India. More details are available online here.
All are welcome to attend this information session, hosted by International Research & Development in Dalhousie Research Services, to learn more about Shastri’s offerings. Please RSVP to email@example.com.
- Webinars: How to submit an NSERC Discovery Grant NOI
- Updates to 2017 SSHRC competitions
- SSHRC Internal Peer Review
- Weston Brain Institute Postdoctoral Scholars 2017
- 2017‑2018 Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships program and competition update
- Reminder: NSERC Community Engagement Webinars
- ROMEO Researcher Portal User Testing Opportunity
- Summary of NSERC Grant Writing Workshop