Who To Talk To

Get in touch

Before you begin your research, please get in touch with the appropriate staff members in ORS:

Funding source

ORS staff responsible

Grants from:
  • Tri-agencies (CIHR, NSERC, SSHRC)
  • provincial agencies
  • other Canadian funding agencies

Research Grants Facilitators:



Contracts with:

  • industry
  • Canadian federal and provincial government departments (e.g., Public Works and Government Services Canada)
  • US government departments

Service agreements

Legal Advisor


Federal and provincial funding for institutional programs

(e.g., Research Chairs, Canada Foundation for Innovation, Networks of Centres of Excellence, Genome Canada)

Manager, Institutional Programs


Grants and contracts (including contribution agreements) from:

  • US government agencies (e.g. National Institutes of Health, National Science Foundation)
  • all international funders
  • Canadian agencies that primarily fund international work (e.g., Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade, and Development; International Development Research Centre; Grand Challenges Canada)

International Research Manager



Read our FAQs or contact us.