Dal Alert!

Receive alerts from Dalhousie by text message.



The following pension related forms can be found under Find a Service within MyDal or Human Resources Document Library within MyDal.

  • Portability Arrangement Application Form
  • Purchase of Past Service Pension Form
  • Beneficiary Appointment Form (Pension)
  • Member Certification of Spousal Entitlement Form
  • Nova Scotia Health Benefits Application/Change Form (Retirees)