Updates» Go to news main
Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77 ratify a new collective agreement
Dalhousie University's Board of Governors ratified a new collective agreement between Dalhousie University and the Nova Scotia Government and General Employees Union (NSGEU) Local 77 on March 7, 2019. The agreement was ratified by Local 77 members on February 27, 2019.
NSGEU Local 77 represents approximately 850 administrative and technical support staff at Dalhousie University.
The three-year collective agreement is effective July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2020.
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77 ratify a new collective agreement
- Collective bargaining underway with Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77
- Dalhousie and DFA ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and DFA reach tentative agreement
- Conciliation dates scheduled for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
- Conciliator appointed for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
- Collective bargaining meeting with DFA scheduled for December 20