Updates» Go to news main
Collective bargaining underway with Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77
The bargaining teams representing the Dalhousie Board of Governors and the Nova Scotia Government & General Employees Union (NSGEU) Local 77 met on March 16, 2018 to exchange proposals.
Additional meetings are scheduled for April 4, April 26, and May 11.
The NSGEU Local 77 Collective Agreement expired on June 30, 2017. Local 77 represents more than 880 administrative and technical support staff at Dalhousie.
We will continue to provide updates to the university community throughout the bargaining process on the Labour Relations website.
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77 ratify a new collective agreement
- Collective bargaining underway with Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77
- Dalhousie and DFA ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and DFA reach tentative agreement
- Conciliation dates scheduled for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
- Conciliator appointed for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
- Collective bargaining meeting with DFA scheduled for December 20