Updates» Go to news main
Conciliation dates scheduled for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
Conciliation dates have been scheduled with the Dalhousie Board of Governors and the Dalhousie Faculty Association (DFA) on January 22, 23 and 30. To date, negotiations have been constructive and the parties have reached agreement on a number of items. The Board looks forward to continuing negotiations towards a new agreement.
We will continue to provide updates to the Dalhousie community throughout the bargaining process at dal.ca/labourrelations.
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77 ratify a new collective agreement
- Collective bargaining underway with Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77
- Dalhousie and DFA ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and DFA reach tentative agreement
- Conciliation dates scheduled for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
- Conciliator appointed for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
- Collective bargaining meeting with DFA scheduled for December 20