Updates» Go to news main
Conciliation dates scheduled for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
Conciliation dates have been scheduled with the Dalhousie Board of Governors and the Dalhousie Faculty Association (DFA) on January 22, 23 and 30. To date, negotiations have been constructive and the parties have reached agreement on a number of items. The Board looks forward to continuing negotiations towards a new agreement.
We will continue to provide updates to the Dalhousie community throughout the bargaining process at dal.ca/labourrelations.
- Dalhousie and DFA reach tentative agreement
- Conciliation dates scheduled for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
- Conciliator appointed for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
- Collective bargaining meeting with DFA scheduled for December 20
- Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 reach tentative agreement
- Collective bargaining continues to advance with DFA
- Collective bargaining continues with CUPE Local 3912
- Collective bargaining continues with DFA