Updates» Go to news main
Conciliator appointed for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
The Dalhousie Board of Governors was informed on January 3 that a conciliator, Peter Lloyd, has been appointed by the Nova Scotia Department of Labour and Advanced Education to assist with the collective bargaining process between Dalhousie and the Dalhousie Faculty Association (DFA). No dates have been scheduled yet.
The DFA filed for conciliation on December 21. Conciliation is a normal part of the bargaining process and the Board welcomes the assistance of a conciliator to assist the parties as we continue with our respectful and productive discussion.
We will continue to provide updates to the Dalhousie community throughout the bargaining process at dal.ca/labourrelations.
- Dalhousie and DFA reach tentative agreement
- Conciliation dates scheduled for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
- Conciliator appointed for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
- Collective bargaining meeting with DFA scheduled for December 20
- Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 reach tentative agreement
- Collective bargaining continues to advance with DFA
- Collective bargaining continues with CUPE Local 3912
- Collective bargaining continues with DFA