Updates» Go to news main
Collective bargaining meeting with DFA scheduled for December 20
Teams representing the Dalhousie Board of Governors and the Dalhousie Faculty Association (DFA) continue with their negotiations towards a new collective agreement. Discussions at the bargaining table regarding academic renewal remain productive.
The next meeting between the Board and the DFA will be held on December 20. We are also exploring additional dates for the New Year.
We will continue to provide updates to the community throughout the bargaining process at dal.ca/labourrelations.
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77 ratify a new collective agreement
- Collective bargaining underway with Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77
- Dalhousie and DFA ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and DFA reach tentative agreement
- Conciliation dates scheduled for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
- Conciliator appointed for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
- Collective bargaining meeting with DFA scheduled for December 20