Updates» Go to news main
Collective bargaining continues with DFA
Negotiations between Dalhousie University and the Dalhousie Faculty Association (DFA) are progressing. The parties have agreed on nine, positive changes, many of which relate to our diversity initiatives.
DFA represents approximately 1,000 full-time faculty, instructors, librarians and counselors at Dalhousie. The current DFA collective agreement expired on July 1, 2017.
Regular updates will be posted here throughout the collective bargaining process.
- Collective bargaining underway with Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77
- Dalhousie and DFA ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and DFA reach tentative agreement
- Conciliation dates scheduled for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
- Conciliator appointed for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
- Collective bargaining meeting with DFA scheduled for December 20
- Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 reach tentative agreement