Updates» Go to news main
Collective bargaining continues with CUPE Local 3912
Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 have continued to meet throughout the fall. Negotiations are progressing well. We are hopeful a tentative agreement can be reached by the end of December.
CUPE Local 3912 represents more than 1,200 part-time academics, teaching assistants, markers and demonstrators at Dalhousie. The CUPE Local 3912 collective agreement expired on August 31, 2016.
Regular updates will be posted here throughout the collective bargaining process.
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77 ratify a new collective agreement
- Collective bargaining underway with Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77
- Dalhousie and DFA ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and DFA reach tentative agreement
- Conciliation dates scheduled for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
- Conciliator appointed for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
- Collective bargaining meeting with DFA scheduled for December 20