Updates» Go to news main
Collective bargaining to commence with NSGEU Local 77
Dalhousie University’s collective agreement with NSGEU Local 77 expired on June 30, 2017 and the university has received notice to bargain.
NSGEU Local 77 represents more than 900 administrative and technical support staff at the university. Meetings will be scheduled throughout the fall.
Regular updates will be posted here throughout the collective bargaining process.
- Collective bargaining underway with Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77
- Dalhousie and DFA ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and DFA reach tentative agreement
- Conciliation dates scheduled for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
- Conciliator appointed for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
- Collective bargaining meeting with DFA scheduled for December 20
- Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 reach tentative agreement