Updates» Go to news main
Collective bargaining underway with DFA
Dalhousie received notice to bargain from the Dalhousie Faculty Association (DFA) in early April. DFA represents approximately 1,000 full-time faculty, instructors, librarians and counselors at Dalhousie. The current DFA collective agreement expires on July 1, 2017.
The bargaining teams met on May 18 to discuss the upcoming round of negotiations. The next meeting will be held on Monday, June 26 and further negotiation dates are scheduled for end of August through to November 30, 2017.
Regular updates will be posted here throughout the collective bargaining process.
- Collective bargaining continues with CUPE Local 3912
- Collective bargaining continues with DFA
- Collective bargaining underway with NSGEU Local 77
- Collective bargaining underway with NSGEU Local 99
- Collective bargaining underway with DFA
- Collective bargaining to begin for CUPE Local 3912
- Agricultural Campus Daycare Update
- Dalhousie and PSAC ratify first collective agreement