Updates» Go to news main
Collective bargaining underway with DFA
Dalhousie received notice to bargain from the Dalhousie Faculty Association (DFA) in early April. DFA represents approximately 1,000 full-time faculty, instructors, librarians and counselors at Dalhousie. The current DFA collective agreement expires on July 1, 2017.
The bargaining teams met on May 18 to discuss the upcoming round of negotiations. The next meeting will be held on Monday, June 26 and further negotiation dates are scheduled for end of August through to November 30, 2017.
Regular updates will be posted here throughout the collective bargaining process.
- Conciliation dates scheduled for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
- Conciliator appointed for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
- Collective bargaining meeting with DFA scheduled for December 20
- Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 reach tentative agreement
- Collective bargaining continues to advance with DFA
- Collective bargaining continues with CUPE Local 3912
- Collective bargaining continues with DFA
- Collective bargaining to commence with NSGEU Local 77