Updates» Go to news main
Collective bargaining to begin for CUPE Local 3912
Dalhousie has received notice to bargain from CUPE Local 3912. Negotiation dates have been scheduled for late April and May.
CUPE Local 3912 represents more than 1,200 part-time academics, teaching assistants, markers and demonstrators at Dalhousie.
The CUPE Local 3912 collective agreement expired on August 31, 2016. Regular updates will be posted here throughout the collective bargaining process.
- Dalhousie and DFA reach tentative agreement
- Conciliation dates scheduled for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
- Conciliator appointed for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
- Collective bargaining meeting with DFA scheduled for December 20
- Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 reach tentative agreement
- Collective bargaining continues to advance with DFA
- Collective bargaining continues with CUPE Local 3912
- Collective bargaining continues with DFA