Updates» Go to news main
Collective bargaining to begin for CUPE Local 3912
Dalhousie has received notice to bargain from CUPE Local 3912. Negotiation dates have been scheduled for late April and May.
CUPE Local 3912 represents more than 1,200 part-time academics, teaching assistants, markers and demonstrators at Dalhousie.
The CUPE Local 3912 collective agreement expired on August 31, 2016. Regular updates will be posted here throughout the collective bargaining process.
- Collective bargaining continues with CUPE Local 3912
- Collective bargaining continues with DFA
- Collective bargaining underway with NSGEU Local 77
- Collective bargaining underway with NSGEU Local 99
- Collective bargaining underway with DFA
- Collective bargaining to begin for CUPE Local 3912
- Agricultural Campus Daycare Update
- Dalhousie and PSAC ratify first collective agreement