Updates» Go to news main
NSGEU Local 77 and Dalhousie University sign new collective agreement
The NSGEU Local 77 Collective Agreement (Administrative and Technical Support), which was ratified on September 2, 2015, was signed by the University and NSGEU on March 31, 2016.
The effective date of changes to the agreement, other than wages, is September 2, 2015. Wages are retroactive to July 1, 2014 and were paid in the fall of 2015.
Read the new collective agreement, with amendments in bold.
- Collective bargaining continues with CUPE Local 3912
- Collective bargaining continues with DFA
- Collective bargaining underway with NSGEU Local 77
- Collective bargaining underway with NSGEU Local 99
- Collective bargaining underway with DFA
- Collective bargaining to begin for CUPE Local 3912
- Agricultural Campus Daycare Update
- Dalhousie and PSAC ratify first collective agreement