Updates» Go to news main
NSGEU Local 77 and Dalhousie University sign new collective agreement
The NSGEU Local 77 Collective Agreement (Administrative and Technical Support), which was ratified on September 2, 2015, was signed by the University and NSGEU on March 31, 2016.
The effective date of changes to the agreement, other than wages, is September 2, 2015. Wages are retroactive to July 1, 2014 and were paid in the fall of 2015.
Read the new collective agreement, with amendments in bold.
- Conciliation dates scheduled for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
- Conciliator appointed for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
- Collective bargaining meeting with DFA scheduled for December 20
- Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 reach tentative agreement
- Collective bargaining continues to advance with DFA
- Collective bargaining continues with CUPE Local 3912
- Collective bargaining continues with DFA
- Collective bargaining to commence with NSGEU Local 77