Updates» Go to news main
Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 sign new collective agreement
Dalhousie University and CUPE Local 3912 signed a new collective agreement on December 8, 2015.
The collective agreement is in effect from September 1, 2012 to August 31, 2016. CUPE Local 3912 represents more than 1,200 part-time academics, teaching assistants, markers and demonstrators at Dalhousie.
Read the new collective agreement.
- Collective bargaining continues with CUPE Local 3912
- Collective bargaining continues with DFA
- Collective bargaining underway with NSGEU Local 77
- Collective bargaining underway with NSGEU Local 99
- Collective bargaining underway with DFA
- Collective bargaining to begin for CUPE Local 3912
- Agricultural Campus Daycare Update
- Dalhousie and PSAC ratify first collective agreement