Updates» Go to news main
Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 sign new collective agreement
Dalhousie University and CUPE Local 3912 signed a new collective agreement on December 8, 2015.
The collective agreement is in effect from September 1, 2012 to August 31, 2016. CUPE Local 3912 represents more than 1,200 part-time academics, teaching assistants, markers and demonstrators at Dalhousie.
Read the new collective agreement.
- Collective bargaining underway with Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77
- Dalhousie and DFA ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and DFA reach tentative agreement
- Conciliation dates scheduled for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
- Conciliator appointed for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
- Collective bargaining meeting with DFA scheduled for December 20
- Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 reach tentative agreement