Updates» Go to news main
Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 99 sign new collective agreement
The NSGEU Local 99 Collective Agreement, which was ratified on September 2, 2015, was signed by the University and NSGEU on November 23, 2015.
The effective date of changes to the agreement, other than wages, is November 23, 2015.
Wages are retroactive to July 1, 2014. New rates of pay will be included in the November 27 pay and retroactive adjustments will appear on the December 11 pay.
Read the new collective agreement.
- Dalhousie and DFA reach tentative agreement
- Conciliation dates scheduled for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
- Conciliator appointed for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
- Collective bargaining meeting with DFA scheduled for December 20
- Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 reach tentative agreement
- Collective bargaining continues to advance with DFA
- Collective bargaining continues with CUPE Local 3912
- Collective bargaining continues with DFA