Updates» Go to news main
Dalhousie ratifies collective agreements with NSGEU Local 77 and NSGEU Local 99
Today, the Board of Governors ratified two new collective agreements between Dalhousie University, NSGEU Local 77 and NSGEU Local 99. The union memberships have already ratified the tentative agreements.
- The new agreement for NSGEU Local 77 includes approximately 914 administrative and technical support staff at the university. It is effective September 2, 2015 and will run until June 30, 2017.
- The new agreement for NSGEU Local 99 includes approximately 390 facilities and operational support staff at the university. It will be effective once both parties sign and it will run until June 30, 2017.
Negotiations between the Board and the two bargaining units, NSGEU Local 77 and NSGEU Local 99, were respectful and productive throughout the process.
The full details of each of the collective agreements will be made available on the Labour Relations website soon.
- Collective bargaining meeting with DFA scheduled for December 20
- Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 reach tentative agreement
- Collective bargaining continues to advance with DFA
- Collective bargaining continues with CUPE Local 3912
- Collective bargaining continues with DFA
- Collective bargaining to commence with NSGEU Local 77
- Collective bargaining to commence with NSGEU Local 99
- Collective bargaining underway with DFA