Updates» Go to news main
Dalhousie and NSGEU reach a tentative agreement
Dalhousie University and NSGEU Local 99 have reached a tentative agreement.
A tentative agreement means that both parties have agreed to the terms of a collective agreement, but the terms have not yet been agreed to or ratified by the Local 99 members and the university’s Board of Governors.
The NSGEU Local 99 collective agreement expired on June 30, 2014.
Local 99 represents more than 390 facilities and operational support staff at the university.
- Collective bargaining underway with Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77
- Dalhousie and DFA ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and DFA reach tentative agreement
- Conciliation dates scheduled for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
- Conciliator appointed for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
- Collective bargaining meeting with DFA scheduled for December 20
- Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 reach tentative agreement