Updates» Go to news main
Dalhousie and NSGEU reach a tentative agreement
Dalhousie University and NSGEU Local 99 have reached a tentative agreement.
A tentative agreement means that both parties have agreed to the terms of a collective agreement, but the terms have not yet been agreed to or ratified by the Local 99 members and the university’s Board of Governors.
The NSGEU Local 99 collective agreement expired on June 30, 2014.
Local 99 represents more than 390 facilities and operational support staff at the university.
- Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 reach tentative agreement
- Collective bargaining continues to advance with DFA
- Collective bargaining continues with CUPE Local 3912
- Collective bargaining continues with DFA
- Collective bargaining to commence with NSGEU Local 77
- Collective bargaining to commence with NSGEU Local 99
- Collective bargaining underway with DFA
- Collective bargaining to begin for CUPE Local 3912