Updates» Go to news main
Collective bargaining to begin in November for NSGEU Local 99
Collective bargaining for Dalhousie University and NSGEU Local 99 will begin in November, with the first negotiation date set for November 17.
Local 99 represents more than 300 facilities management and operational support staff at the university. The NSGEU Local 99 collective agreement expired on June 30, 2014.
- Collective bargaining underway with Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77
- Dalhousie and DFA ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 ratify collective agreement
- Dalhousie and DFA reach tentative agreement
- Conciliation dates scheduled for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
- Conciliator appointed for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
- Collective bargaining meeting with DFA scheduled for December 20
- Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 reach tentative agreement