How to Apply
If you are looking for engaging work on a short-term basis at Dalhousie University, please visit – https://dal.peopleadmin.ca, select the ‘Staff’ tab, then look for ‘Talent Pathways – Temporary Opportunities’ to apply.
In your resume and cover letter, tell us about your skills and experience that align with the type of position you are looking for, and let us know why you are interested in employment at Dalhousie University. In addition, please include your demonstrated proficiency in our core competencies:
- Self Awareness and Professionalism
- Respect and Inclusion
- Knowledge and Thinking Skills
1. Apply - submit your application (cover letter, resume and self-identification questionnaire) through the Talent Pathways posting at https://dal.peopleadmin.ca. Please note that applications must be submitted electronically. If you require assistance or support, please contact email@example.com
2. Review - after your application is submitted, your information will be kept on electronic file for a maximum of one year. We will review your application to further assess your candidacy with our hiring needs.
3. Offer - if your application meets the hiring needs of a faculty or administrative unit, we will contact you at that time to review the opportunity further to determine if it is suitable.
Please note: applying to the Talent Pathways Program does not guarantee a placement with Dalhousie University.