Become an HPI Member
- HPI Membership eligibility and acceptance is decided by the Executive Committee.
- Potential members are assessed for eligibility based upon criteria appropriate to the membership level and their position.
- HPI reserves the right to revoke membership if deemed that a member is not appropriately contributing to HPI’s research, or is not in good standing.
- To be in good standing members must commit to HPI’s research goals and abide by the Responsibilities.
- Members must also exhibit professional behaviour and ethical standards in the workplace as per Dalhousie policies.
- How to apply? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org