(Page updated August 18, 2022)
Passes available online beginning August 22, 2022
*RATE INCREASE FOR 2022-23*
Note, purchase of a general parking permit does not guarantee a parking spot. Also, there are extensive waiting lists for several of our outdoor reserved lots (CSB 4 and Dunn). There are more than 200 people on waiting lists for each lot, and it will be several years before spots become available.
Permits are available to purchase ONLINE ONLY.
|General - faculty/staff||356.99||53.55||$410.54|
|General - student||321.04||48.16||$369.20|
|Reserved (CSB 1-3)||1423.77||213.57||$1637.34|
|Reserved (CSB 4)||723.69||108.55||$832.24|
|HotSpot or Coin Metered Parking||
HotSpot Short Term parking (Studley)
|Hotspot Pay and Display (McCain Building)||6.00 flat rate, 4:30 pm to 1:30 am|
About Ride Share
Ridesharing, or carpooling, is a way to share your driving with friends and co-workers and cut down on your commuting costs. Dalhousie offers an outdoor reserved parking spot at a shared rate for vehicles with multiple occupants. Share the cost of fuel and give the environment a break!
Who can participate?
- Dal's ride share program is available to Dal employees and students
- Each ride share group must have a minimum of two active members
- Members must commute together at least four days per week, excluding weekends
- At least two group members must reside at different residential addresses
- No member can be registered in more than one ride share group at a time
- Each ride share group must designate one member as their ride share contact
If your group meets this criteria, you can register as a ride share group with the Security Services Parking Office, located at 1252 LeMarchant Street.
For additional information, contact the office at (902) 494-6400.