- General permits - motorcycles displaying general parking permits may only be parked at general motorcycle parking spaces.
- Reserved permits - motorcycles displaying reserved parking permits will have access to a specific reserved lot. This permit can also be used for an alternate vehicle registered to the permit holder. However, only one vehicle may be parked on campus at any time.
- Motorcycles shall not be parked on patios, roadways, sidewalks or lawns, or where they may cause an obstruction or possible injury.
- Any motorcycle parked in violation of these regulations will be subject to ticketing and may be towed / immobilized at the owner’s expense.
- Any vehicle other than a motorcycle (cars, trucks, vans) found parked in or covering a motorcycle space will be ticketed and towed / immobilized at the owner’s expense.