News» Go to news main
Client Satisfaction Survey Results 2016
Close to 900 faculty, staff and students completed the 2016 Facilities Management Client Satisfaction Survey in February. More than two-thirds of those surveyed said FM meets or exceeds expectations.
You can see all the results online and here is a summary of some of the main points:
- Survey results indicate that campus grounds and overall building condition are very important to Dalhousie users and that most are generally satisfied with the conditions of campus grounds.
- Building condition and comfort were identified by survey respondents as areas for improvement, including: general repairs of interiors, temperature, air quality, and cleanliness of restrooms.
- Users frequently mentioned the need for more custodial staffing as well as a recurring rodent problem.
- Users at Dalhousie reported frustration over inefficient communication within the service departments. Users would like to give and receive more feedback, as well as have a good understanding of when services are being performed.
- Respondents report that service workers do tend to be professional and courteous, and competently perform their work.
- Users acknowledge the fact that older buildings are more prone to issues, but would like to see more resources dedicated towards increasing comfort.
Based on the survey results, Facilities Management has identified a number of key customer service issues that are of major concern and we are now drafting plans to improve in these areas. Once we have the draft plans completed, we will contact our clients who expressed interest, to participate in Client Service Improvement Workshops.
Thanks again for participating in our survey and we look forward to working with you as we strive to provide excellence in facilities management.
- Emergency Steam Shutdown
- Steam Shut Down
- Steam Shut Down
- Sexton parking changes
- Dentistry Clinic and Facilities Renewal Weekly Look Ahead (August 19th)
- North Doors to the LSC Biology wing will be closed from August 22 to August 29th
- Client Satisfaction Survey Results 2016
- Dentistry Clinic and Facilities Renewal Weekly Look Ahead (August 12th)