Steele Ocean Sciences Building
- Location: Connected to the west wing of the Life Sciences Centre (1355 Oxford Street)
- Size: 76,000 sq ft
- Budget: $41.5 M
- Construction start date: Summer 2011
- Construction completion date: May 2013
- Architects: Duffus Romans Kundzins Rounsefell Architects Ltd.
- Project Management: MHPM Project Managers Inc.
- Construction firm: PCL Constructors Canada Inc.
- 4 floors of research labs, offices and expansion of the Aquatron tank capacity
- Atrium connecting the Ocean Sciences Building to the Life Sciences Centre
- Green features:
- Targeting LEED Silver Certification
- Planting 200 new trees and shrubs on campus to replace approximately 40 to be removed to make room for the building