DPMG has five Standing Committees, as follows:
- Communications Committee: ensures that DPMG members are kept informed about activities affecting the group. See the Terms of Reference.
- Membership Outreach Committee: organizes events for DPMG members that will help to forge stronger bonds within the group, as well as allow for informal interaction among members. See the Terms of Reference.
- Professional Development Committee: plans and orchestrates the annual DPMG Professional Development Conference and other professional development opportunities throughout the year. See the Terms of Reference.
- Nominating Committee: coordinates elections that will determine the membership of DPMG Standing Committees, and the DPMG representatives on the University Committees. See the Terms of Reference.
- Conference Committee: organizes the annual DPMG conference including identifying the theme, promotion and facilitation of the event. See the Terms of Reference.