News Listings» Go to news main
Now Recruiting: Student Summer Employment Opportunities
Each spring and summer, when Dalhousie seems to slow down and many students leave campus for their summer break, Conference Services & Summer Accommodations ramps up for four months of conferences, events, weddings and overnight guest accommodations in both Halifax and Truro.
With Ancillary Services being a major student employer on campus, it’s little surprise that each year Conference Services & Summer Accommodations recruits for over 25 full-time positions on campus, in a variety of entry-level and supervisory roles.
“In addition to a competitive hourly wage and complimentary accommodations, summer employment within our department provides incredible professional development opportunities – working as a Customer Service Associate years ago propelled me to where I am now in my career,” says acting Conference Services Sales Manager, Lyle Quinn.
This coming season, a variety of full-time Conference Services & Summer Accommodations positions are available via Dalhousie’s myCareer:
- Associate Team Leader (job ID# 59855)
- Associate Team Leader, Agricultural Campus (job ID# 60117)
- Customer Service Associate (job ID# 59853)
- Customer Service Associate – Six Week Term (job ID# 59854)
- Customer Service Associate, Agricultural Campus (job ID# 60118)
- Linen Associate (job ID# 59857)
- Linen Associate – Four Week Term (job ID# 59858)
- Event Assistant (job ID# 59862)
- Sales Assistant (job ID# 59905)
- Residence Office Assistant (job ID# 60056)
- DalCard Office Assistant (job ID# 60095)
Dalhousie students are encouraged and able to apply for all positions until February 26, 2017 at 11:59pm AST.