Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- Advancing knowledge, furthering our collective understanding
- New research reveals surprising differences between salmon species — helping consumers decide which ones to serve for dinner
- If Canada is serious about confronting systemic racism, we must abolish prisons
- Smartphone study exploring impacts of social distancing on youth mental health
- As some return to campus, safety comes first
The Dalhousie brand
Consistency in our brand standards is important to Dalhousie’s reputation. A consistent brand improves brand recognition and helps to build trust in our relationships.
Learn more about the Dal brand.
Dal events calendar
- Teaching Online with International Students: Creating Engaging and Effective Online Classrooms for Culturally Diverse Learners
- The Art of Managing Conflict
- Lighten Up Your Day
- Being Present While Staying Distant: Strategies for Cultivating an Online Presence as a TA
- Online Oceanography Seminar