Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- Reaching for the top: Meet Dal's top co‑op students of the year
- Residence security program offers safety with a personal touch
- Leaving Neverland: Why individual stories of abuse have more impact than statistics
- CRISPR gene editing: Why we need Slow Science
- MUSCLE MLK Athletes of the Week (Week ending Mar. 17)
The Dal brand
Consistency in our brand standards is important to Dalhousie’s reputation. A consistent brand improves brand recognition and helps to build trust in our relationships.
Learn more about the Dal brand.
Dal Events Calendar
- SharePoint Office Hours
- Rhodes Scholarships Information Session
- English Language Workshop: Focus on Communication: Successful Interviews
- International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination event: Building Community While Empowering Young Adults
- Trombone, She Wrote: Music by Canadian Women Composers