Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- Global thought leader to discuss threat of automation — and the solution of education
- From starting lineup to Starting Lean
- Mark Tewksbury shares message of belonging after receiving honorary degree
- Sustaining success
- Celebrating Dal's 200th anniversary in Western Canada
The Dal brand
Consistency in our brand standards is important to Dalhousie’s reputation. A consistent brand improves brand recognition and helps to build trust in our relationships.
Learn more about the Dal brand.
Dal Events Calendar
- Up & Down the Worry Hill - User-Friendly CBT for Anxiety in Children and Teens (Ends June 3rd)
- Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology Seminar
- The 29th Annual Canadian Bioethics Society Conference Keynote Address
- The Halifax Planetarium at Dalhousie University presents "The Eye and the Sky" by Ben Beck
- Dalplex Fitness Centre Official Opening