Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- Board Highlights: February 13, 2018
- Lord Dalhousie panel's initial report expected this spring
- Getting a head start on career development
- Keeping the Pan‑African spirit alive at Dalhousie and beyond
- Dallaire Initiative announces national program on child soldiers in South Sudan with $3 million grant from Canadian government
The Dal brand
Consistency in our brand standards is important to Dalhousie’s reputation. A consistent brand improves brand recognition and helps to build trust in our relationships.
Learn more about the Dal brand.