Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- Zebrafish lead Dalhousie researchers to important discoveries in prostate cancer and leukemia
- A "sneak peek" at what’s in store for Dal’s 200th year
- Three alumnae celebrated as Women of Excellence
- The Conversation: How carbon farming can help solve climate change
- Tigers Athletes of the Week (week ending Nov 19)
The Dal brand
Consistency in our brand standards is important to Dalhousie’s reputation. A consistent brand improves brand recognition and helps to build trust in our relationships.
Learn more about the Dal brand.