Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- Canadian TV hit Schitt's Creek takes Emmy Awards by storm
- Photo Essay: Keeping Dal's on‑campus community healthy and safe
- Ask an expert: Political scientist Ruben Zaiotti on the pros and cons of the 'Atlantic bubble'
- Meet Natalie Rosen, a psychologist and sexual health researcher
- Pandemic politics: Course explores the implications of our moment
The Dalhousie brand
Consistency in our brand standards is important to Dalhousie’s reputation. A consistent brand improves brand recognition and helps to build trust in our relationships.
Learn more about the Dal brand.
Dal events calendar
- 2020 Dalhousie BioBlitz Results Summary
- CH&E Seminar Series: COVID-19 and Public Health Policy in the USA: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Introverted Teaching (webinar)
- Master of Science in Business (MScB) Virtual Live Info Session
- Live Streaming in a Digital World with DON ROSS and BROOKE MILLER