Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- Adapting to climate change is no longer somebody else's problem
- Learning how an idea becomes marketable
- Tigers Weekend Recap (Oct. 16‑20)
- MUSCLE MLK Athletes of the Week (week ending Oct. 20)
- Shared humanity: Michaëlle Jean discusses hope in despairing times at Shaar Shalom Lecture
The Dal brand
Consistency in our brand standards is important to Dalhousie’s reputation. A consistent brand improves brand recognition and helps to build trust in our relationships.
Learn more about the Dal brand.