Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- Committed to his community
- Dal research to help farmers adopt clean technologies and practices receives $1.7M
- Dal 200 planning profile: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Nova Scotia innovation put to work
- Green and proud of it: Dalhousie named one of Canada's Greenest Employers for 2017
The Dal brand
Consistency in our brand standards is important to Dalhousie’s reputation. A consistent brand improves brand recognition and helps to build trust in our relationships.
Learn more about the Dal brand.