Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- Skating her way into 2018
- Keeping it "200": Meet banner students Jeremy Stroud and Summer Nasr
- Budget discussion forums consider priorities, pressures
- Dal's Vice‑President Research appointed to prestigious CIHR Governing Council
- Annual art exhibition reveals Dal community's artsy side
The Dal brand
Consistency in our brand standards is important to Dalhousie’s reputation. A consistent brand improves brand recognition and helps to build trust in our relationships.
Learn more about the Dal brand.