Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- Next Open Dialogue Live explores climate law and human rights
- Ask an expert: Ajay Parasram on Asian Heritage Month and battling anti‑Asian racism
- Rekindling the spirit of community through a virtual Iftar
- Relationships during a pandemic: How dating apps have adapted to COVID‑19
- 'The backlog was breaking our hearts': Students and staff pitch in to keep up with third‑wave testing
The Dalhousie brand
Consistency in our brand standards is important to Dalhousie’s reputation. A consistent brand improves brand recognition and helps to build trust in our relationships.
Learn more about the Dal brand.