Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- The Big Picture: The looming threat of rising sea levels — and what we can do about it
- Representation matters: Dal students working on book about Nova Scotia’s 50 female MLAs
- A year after the first CRISPR babies, stricter regulations are now in place
- Expanding artistic expressions define this year’s annual Dal exhibition
- Students leading the way to reduce alcohol harm across Atlantic Canadian campuses
The Dal brand
Consistency in our brand standards is important to Dalhousie’s reputation. A consistent brand improves brand recognition and helps to build trust in our relationships.
Learn more about the Dal brand.