Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- Bright lights, festive city: Dal set for Halifax Parade of Lights
- Memorial monuments
- Wrapping a bow on Dal 200
- Four Dal scholars become the newest Canada Research Chairs
- Meet the leadership team: Teri Balser, Provost and Vice‑President Academic
The Dal brand
Consistency in our brand standards is important to Dalhousie’s reputation. A consistent brand improves brand recognition and helps to build trust in our relationships.
Learn more about the Dal brand.
Dal Events Calendar
- PhD Defence - Department of English
- Challenge, Some Success, Heartbreak, More Success and Still Much More to be Done: A Personal Story About Positive Electrode Materials for Lithium-ion Batteries
- "Do languages really exist?" A lecture by Dr. Robert J. Stainton, Distinguished University Professor in the Department of Philosophy, Western University
- The Changing IAP Landscape For Post-Secondary Institutions Workshop
- Swimming: Kemp-Fry Invitational