Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- Prepping a visual tour of Dal's first 200 years
- Talking "Ingenious" Canadian innovations with the Governor General, NRC Chair
- Fragmented food habits: New Dal study explores how Canadians eat
- Dal 200 planning profile: Faculty of Agriculture
- Teaming up to support career success for new immigrants
The Dal brand
Consistency in our brand standards is important to Dalhousie’s reputation. A consistent brand improves brand recognition and helps to build trust in our relationships.
Learn more about the Dal brand.
Dal Events Calendar
- Getting Things Done: Evolution of the Built Environment in Vorarlberg
- Public Presentation – Director, Counselling & Psychological Services, Dalhousie University
- PhD Defence - Department Of Mechanical Engineering
- Measuring Emergency Care Network Coverage with Location-Allocation Models and GIS
- Promotion of the Health and Productivity of Caregivers