Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- "Going Public": Dalhousie MPA grads use their degree to make a difference
- Digging through Dal history
- 2018 Tigers men's volleyball playoff preview
- Working through a lens of equity, diversity and inclusiveness
- Belong Forum preview: 5 things you should know about Senator Murray Sinclair
The Dal brand
Consistency in our brand standards is important to Dalhousie’s reputation. A consistent brand improves brand recognition and helps to build trust in our relationships.
Learn more about the Dal brand.