Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- Meet the Leadership Team: Josh Leon, Assistant Vice‑President, Information Technology Services
- Three‑peat for Dal AC students at national engineering competition
- Building community, leading change: Meet this year's recipients of Dal's top student life achievement award
- Discussing next steps on diversity and inclusion
- Taking talent and innovation to the next level
The Dal brand
Consistency in our brand standards is important to Dalhousie’s reputation. A consistent brand improves brand recognition and helps to build trust in our relationships.
Learn more about the Dal brand.
Dal Events Calendar
- University of King’s College Spring Open House
- Crystal Engineering the Covalent Bond: Opportunities in Organic Synthesis and Materials Science
- PhD Defence - Department of French
- March Break Halifax Planetarium shows
- More than Nothing - A history of the vacuum in theoretical physics 1925-1980 - Dr. Aaron Wright Dalhousie University