Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- Belong Forum preview: 5 things you should know about Rick Hansen
- Belong Forum: Lessons from a civil rights icon
- Gord Downie and Chanie Wenjack Legacy Space officially launched at Dalhousie
- Men's Volleyball: Season Preview
- Dal announces former USask President Peter MacKinnon as incoming interim president and vice‑chancellor
The Dal brand
Consistency in our brand standards is important to Dalhousie’s reputation. A consistent brand improves brand recognition and helps to build trust in our relationships.
Learn more about the Dal brand.