Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- Parking lot practice turns into impromptu concert for graduating Fountain School cellist
- Dal Health researcher part of largest vaccine safety study in Canadian history
- Next Open Dialogue Live event explores issues in access to oral health care
- President’s Corner – April 16, 2020
- One year later: Faculty of Health dean reflects on pandemic pivots and the new status quo
The Dalhousie brand
Consistency in our brand standards is important to Dalhousie’s reputation. A consistent brand improves brand recognition and helps to build trust in our relationships.
Learn more about the Dal brand.