Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- Senate Highlights: March 11 and 25, 2019
- Putting Dal on the interstellar map: Launching the Chris Hadfield Space Photographs Collection
- Pain management network receives major funding from federal government
- Dal Board approves tuition and fees for 2019‑20, along with changes to international tuition
- Combining cycling and virtual reality to help seniors get active
The Dal brand
Consistency in our brand standards is important to Dalhousie’s reputation. A consistent brand improves brand recognition and helps to build trust in our relationships.
Learn more about the Dal brand.