Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- Grads profile: Ready to lead and make a difference
- Grad profile: Working to right historical wrongs
- "Sea"‑ing change in ocean scholarship — from Confederation to our future
- Startup connects students with work opportunities
- Time and compassion: Dal prof receives Doctors NS Patient Choice Award
The Dal brand
Consistency in our brand standards is important to Dalhousie’s reputation. A consistent brand improves brand recognition and helps to build trust in our relationships.
Learn more about the Dal brand.
Dal Events Calendar
- Managing Mental Health Issues in the Workplace
- Spring Convocation: Morning ceremony (Faculties of Medicine and Graduate Studies)
- PhD Defence - Department of Biology
- Spring Convocation: Early Afternoon Ceremony (Graduates in the Schulich School of Law and Faculty of Graduate Studies)
- Mental Health First Aid (Truro)