Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- Higher food prices expected in 2017: Canada's Food Price Report
- Talking with Nobel: SRES prof participates in prestigious food dialogue
- Remembering tragedy, celebrating action: Dal marks December 6
- What sea squirts can tell us about the brain
- Callaghan to join Volleyball Tigers in 2017‑18 season
The Dal brand
Consistency in our brand standards is important to Dalhousie’s reputation. A consistent brand improves brand recognition and helps to build trust in our relationships.
Learn more about the Dal brand.
Dal Events Calendar
- Machine Learning and Evolutionary Computation in Cryptography
- Fall 2016 Noon Hour Recitals
- Community Health & Epidemiology Seminar Series - Wheelchair Skills Assessment and Training – What in the World is Going On!? - R. Lee Kirby, MD, FRCPC
- Halifax Support Group for People Who Stutter
- Dal Women in Engineering's December 6th Memorial