Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- From China to Halifax: Finding a path with the help of co‑op
- Killam alumni profiles: Peter Bryson and Ryan D'Arcy
- Community meeting discusses weekend parties
- Remembering Ransom "Ram" Myers, 25 years after the cod collapse
- Exploring the aftermath of the Halifax Explosion a century later
The Dal brand
Consistency in our brand standards is important to Dalhousie’s reputation. A consistent brand improves brand recognition and helps to build trust in our relationships.
Learn more about the Dal brand.
Dal Events Calendar
- On-campus flu shot clinic
- Noon hour recitals
- Connecting System Targets with Material Properties: Application-informed Fundamental Science of Redox Flow Batteries
- Contemporary Africans in Timeless Africa: West Africans’ engagement with ideas of Africa in America, 1925-1945
- Responsive International Light Art Project