Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- Tannenbaum triumph: Faculty of Agriculture research helping sustain Atlantic Christmas tree industry
- Students dip into Chinese calligraphy
- Keeping it "200": Meet banner students Hasmeet Singh Chandok and Michele Tchiakoua
- Molly Appeal paves the way to precision cancer treatment
- Problem solving and critical thinking — with new twists
The Dal brand
Consistency in our brand standards is important to Dalhousie’s reputation. A consistent brand improves brand recognition and helps to build trust in our relationships.
Learn more about the Dal brand.