Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- Daunting proportions: Fountain School’s production of Coram Boy raises the bar
- African Nova Scotian music awards to mark 20th anniversary at Dal‑hosted red‑carpet gala
- Budget Advisory Committee releases final operating budget plan for 2017‑18
- A fortuitous find
- The toolbank of R&D: Science Atlantic database puts investigative tools in researchers' hands
The Dal brand
Consistency in our brand standards is important to Dalhousie’s reputation. A consistent brand improves brand recognition and helps to build trust in our relationships.
Learn more about the Dal brand.
Dal Events Calendar
- The Heart of Helping: Understanding Vicarious Trauma & Compassion Fatigue
- Graduate Student Scholarships Information Session
- The Hermit of Africville: Author reading & panel discussion
- Senate Meeting
- Free ESL Workshop: Digital Tools for Academic Reading and Writing