Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- Teaching that cares: Dal prof receives Atlantic teaching leadership award
- The Conversation: Pizza delivery by robot cars has arrived with big questions
- OFI turns one
- DalFest turns 10
- Computer Science prof celebrated as one of the top 150 Canadian Women in STEM
The Dal brand
Consistency in our brand standards is important to Dalhousie’s reputation. A consistent brand improves brand recognition and helps to build trust in our relationships.
Learn more about the Dal brand.
Dal Events Calendar
- DINUK WIJERATNE , Composition and Improvisation Involving Non-Western Influences
- Faculty Writing Community of Practice
- BEVERLEY COOPER, The Transition from Actor to Writer
- The Microcystin Group of Freshwater Algal Toxins, and the Role of the thia-Michael Reaction in their Toxicology, Metabolism and Analysis
- 'Profits, Savings, Health, Peace, Order': Prostitution, Urban Planning and Imperial Identity in Halifax, Nova Scotia, 1898-1912