Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- The question of Holocaust humour: 2019‑20 Spatz Visiting Chair in Jewish Studies to explore genocide, culture and comedy
- Brand versus reality: Trudeau’s style of governing must now change
- MUSCLE MLK Athletes of the Week (week ending Nov. 10)
- Tigers Weekend Recap (Nov. 6‑10)
- Lest we forget: Five things to know about Dal during the World Wars
The Dal brand
Consistency in our brand standards is important to Dalhousie’s reputation. A consistent brand improves brand recognition and helps to build trust in our relationships.
Learn more about the Dal brand.
Dal Events Calendar
- Future of University Avenue Pop-Up Engagement
- PhD Defence - Department of Microbiology and Immunology
- Symphony Nova Scotia Reading Sessions of Composition Students' Works Conducted by Daniel Bartholomew-Poyser
- SharePoint Office Hours
- Value & Impact: Making Your Research Count