Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- Finding peace in times of volatility: Considering Martin Luther King Jr.'s legacy
- Academic All‑Canadians honoured at annual luncheon
- Excelling in sport and study
- Students fundraise for Iranian Memorial Bursary Fund; Dal contributes $25K to the cause
- Meeting and greeting Deep Saini, Dal's new president
The Dalhousie brand
Consistency in our brand standards is important to Dalhousie’s reputation. A consistent brand improves brand recognition and helps to build trust in our relationships.
Learn more about the Dal brand.
Dal Events Calendar
- Educator as Activist
- Winter Noon Hour Recitals
- Chemistry of Renewable Carbon
- New tools and strategies for managing berry crop pests - Visiting Speaker - Justin Renkema
- 'Women's Rights and the 17th Century High Commission for Ecclesiastical Causes' Dr. Tim Stretton, Saint Mary's University