Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- Taxing the matter: Dal prof wins top history award
- "Free Willy" law spotlights contradictions in how Canadians see animal rights
- Cuban compassion: Training doctors for a Pacific island nation running out of time
- Get out and "PLEY": Dal researchers offer kids and families new ways of staying active this summer
- Artificial intelligence makes fishing more sustainable by tracking illegal activity
The Dal brand
Consistency in our brand standards is important to Dalhousie’s reputation. A consistent brand improves brand recognition and helps to build trust in our relationships.
Learn more about the Dal brand.
Dal Events Calendar
- Community Day on the Agricultural Campus
- Studley Campus Pride Week Flag Raising
- Dal Pride Kickoff Film Screening Gen Silent
- Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences Seminar - Super-Resolution Imaging: From Subsurface Fracture Detection to Cancer Characterization
- Halifax Pride Parade - Dal Viewing Area