Forms, Guides, and Resources
- Tracking Card [PDF - 257 KB]
Classroom Observation Form
Theory Option 2: Teaching and Learning Project
Project Proposal Form
- Teaching and learning project proposal [PDF - 121 KB]
- Teaching and learning project proposal [Word - 29 KB]
Graduate Application Form for PostDocs
- Completion checklist [PDF - 129 KB]
- President’s Graduate Student Teaching Award
- Award for Excellence in Graduate Supervision
- Academic Innovation Award
Dalhousie’s Co-Curricular Record (CCR) is an official document from Dalhousie that will recognize your accomplishments and the experiential learning that occurs outside of the classroom, including campus-life and community engagement, volunteer and service leadership, and awards for exemplary contributions.
In collaboration with the Centre for Learning and Teaching, FGS is offering an online program called “MyGradSkills” that was created by a consortium of Ontario Universities to provide research and professional skills training to graduate students.
MyGradSkills includes 18 free online modules on topics including research management, how to write a resume, how to conduct a job search, entrepreneurship, mental heath and wellbeing and so on.
If you wish to access the modules go to mygradskills.ca (select Sign In and then Create a New Account). All you need to sign up is your @dal.ca email address.