No experience necessary
We are looking for volunteers who can work in the Dal Bike Centre 1-3 hours/ week. This helps us to have a more complete schedule throughout the week.
Interested in volunteering? Email the Bike Centre or stop in during open hours
What are some of the roles of Dal Bike Centre Volunteers?
- Answer questions about bikes and repairs.
- Help with bike repairs
- Sign out rental bikes
- Work on you're own bike with access to the Dal Bike Centre tools
- Help run events and promotions
- Volunteers have full access to the bike centre tools and materials
- Interact with new an exciting people
- Learn how to repair and maintain a bicycle
- The amount of gratitude you get from teaching someone to fix their own bike