Courses and instruction
Spring/Summer 2021 and Fall 2021
• Spring/Summer 2021 is being offered much like the fall and winter: largely online, with in-person instruction focused mostly on accreditation needs and experiential learning.
• Fall 2021 will now see most classes return to in-person, including many larger classes.
Visit dal.ca/onlineteaching for detailed information, teaching supports and resources regarding teaching online.
For course delivery information, please check your Faculty's website (linked below) and speak to your Associate Dean Academic for clarification on specific circumstances.
- College of Continuing Education
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Architecture and Planning
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Computer Science
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Graduate Studies
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Management
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Science
- Schulich School of Law