Here, you'll find a variety of university and external resources available to support your well-being and keep you up to date with the latest Public Health advice.
Trusted COVID-19 information and resources
- Return to Campus Safety: Dalhousie tools and resources page (faculty/staff login required)
- Government of Nova Scotia COVID-19 information
- Government of Canada COVID-19 information
- Government of Canada COVID-19 travel advice
- Government of Canada assistance abroad
- World Health Organization COVID-19 information
Dalhousie contact information
Please note: If you are concerned you have been exposed to, or may be experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please visit 811.novascotia.ca for information on assessment.
|Dalhousie students||Student Health and Wellness
|Dalhousie faculty and staff
||For information about COVID-19, call the Government of Canada COVID-19 information line at 1-833-784-4397, or
Employee Family and Assistance program