On Campus: Behavioural


I'm being harassed by someone in my residence.

First talk with your RA or Residence Life Manager. Other resources are Student Health & Wellness, Human Rights & Equity Services, and the Manager, Student Conduct. In an emergency, contact Dalhousie Security at 902-494-4109.

I just joined a team on campus and they want to haze me as part of initiation.

If the hazing is happening right now, call Dalhousie Security at 902-494-4109.

To report concerns about hazing, contact:

I was assaulted on campus while walking back to my residence.

Call Dalhousie Security at 902-494-4109. Don't suffer alone—phone a close friend or family member. Contact a counsellor at Student Health & Wellness at 902-494-2081 or the 24-hour Mental Health Mobile Crisis Team at 1-888-429-8167.