Off Campus

I received a ticket for underage drinking and public intoxication.

If you want to be considered for the Restorative Justice Project, visit the Student Conduct office within five business days of being ticketed.

Student Union Building, 4th floor (6136 University Ave.)

I’m having problems with my landlord and may need to go to small-claims court.

Dalhousie Legal Aid can help you with legal services provided by senior students or faculty members from the Schulich School of Law, staff lawyers, or community legal workers.

Phone: 902-423-8105
2209 Gottingen St.

I was assaulted in my apartment.

Call 911 for an emergency response. Don't suffer alone—phone a close friend or family member. Contact a counsellor at Student Health & Wellness at 902-494-2081 or the 24-hour Mental Health Mobile Crisis Team at 1-888-429-8167.