Stand up and stop the cycle
Different procedures are followed depending if the hazing activity takes place within residence life, varsity athletics teams, intramural or club teams, or by a society of the Dalhousie Student Union.
Help break the hazing cycle: report hazing if you see it or if you have been hazed. You can get help for yourself or a friend.
To report hazing that’s happening right now:
- Dalhousie Security: Any concerns can be reported to Dalhousie Security at any time. Call the 24-hour emergency line at 902-494-4109.
To report concerns about hazing or for more information:
- Student Conduct Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dalhousie Security (902-494-6400)
- Varsity athletic teams: Director of Athletics, Tim Maloney (902-494-3752)
- Sports Clubs: Coordinator of Intramurals and Sport Clubs, Andrew Harding (902-494-2002)
- Residence: contact your Residence Assistant or Residence Life Manager
- DSU Societies: DSU Vice President Internal (902-494-1276)
- Human Rights & Equity Services (902-494-6672)
Visit the Student Code of Conduct webpage for more information.
- Student Health & Wellness (902-494-2081)