Recent updates» Go to news main
Updates to Requirements when travelling to Nova Scotia
As of Oct. 4, 2021, anyone who travels from another Canadian province or territory (outside Nova Scotia) needs to complete the Safe Check-in Form and may need to self-isolate when they arrive in or return to the province, based on vaccination status.
See more information on the Nova Scotia Coronavirus Website.
- Important Information for Winter Term Residents
- Residence January opening updates
- Vaccination Requirement for Incoming Residents
- Updates to Requirements when travelling to Nova Scotia
- Residence Restrictions
- Food Services Updates
- Vaccination and Testing Requirements
- Changes to Self‑Isolation Requirements for New Brunswick Students