Recent updates» Go to news main
Move‑In Dates for Fall 2021
Move-in dates for Fall 2021 will be as follows:
- Halifax Campus: Sept. 1-4, 2021
- Truro Campus: Sept. 2-4, 2021
To ensure adherence to public health guidelines, residents will be asked to book a time slot for their move in. Updates will be sent to your Dal email with specific move-in instructions and information on booking your check-in time. Please keep checking your Dal email for communications.
IMPORTANT: Our dining halls will open on Saturday, Sept. 4, for supper (4:30 p.m.). Residents arriving prior to this time will be responsible for their own meals until the dining halls open.
What About Self-isolation?
At this time, we are not certain if self-isolation will be required in Sept. 2021. If it is, the Residence Office will communicate the options directly with those who will need to self-isolate upon their arrival.
- Self‑Isolation updates for travel within Atlantic Canada
- Update on Residence Application Process
- Dalhousie Fall term update for students ‑ June 2021
- Dal informs students of updated government process for entering Nova Scotia
- Move‑In Dates for Fall 2021
- Emergency Restrictions in Residence
- Changes related to new COVID‑19 restrictions – April 22
- Travel between New Brunswick and Nova Scotia to pick up students