Recent updates» Go to news main
Changes in self‑isolation requirements for travellers from Newfoundland & Labrador
The Nova Scotia Government has updated their requirements for self-isolation of travellers arriving in Nova Scotia from Newfoundland & Labrador.
Travellers from Newfoundland & Labrador are now required to self-isolate for 14 days upon arrival in Nova Scotia. If you are planning to travel to Newfoundland & Labrador for the February study break, or at any other time, please contact the Residence Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of your travel plans and to make self-isolation arrangements.
Anyone arriving from Prince Edward Island is still not required to self-isolate.
- Self‑Isolation updates for travel within Atlantic Canada
- Update on Residence Application Process
- Dalhousie Fall term update for students ‑ June 2021
- Dal informs students of updated government process for entering Nova Scotia
- Move‑In Dates for Fall 2021
- Emergency Restrictions in Residence
- Changes related to new COVID‑19 restrictions – April 22
- Travel between New Brunswick and Nova Scotia to pick up students