We're working hard to make sure our residence spaces are safe for our students and staff.
- Residence Restrictions (Sept. 14, 2021)
- Food Services Updates (Sept. 13, 2021)
- Vaccination and Testing Requirements (Sept. 8, 2021)
- Changes to Self‑Isolation Requirements for New Brunswick Students (Aug. 25, 2021)
- International Student Arrival/Quarantine Information (July 15, 2021)
- Important updates: self‑isolation not available on campus (July 15, 2021)
- Self‑isolation/quarantine updates for vaccinated travellers to Nova Scotia (July 7, 2021)
- Updates to self-isolation requirements for New Brunswick and the rest of Canada (after June 30) (posted June 24, 2021)
- Self‑Isolation updates for travel within Atlantic Canada (updated June 22, 2021)
- Update on Residence Application Process (posted June 17, 2021)
- Dalhousie Fall term update for students ‑ June 2021 (posted June 8, 2021)
- Dal informs students of updated government process for entering Nova Scotia (Posted May 17, 2021)
- Move‑In Dates for Fall 2021 (Posted May 6, 2021)
- For Students Living in Residence (Fall 2021) (updated Sept. 9, 2021)
- 2021-22 Applications (posted Nov. 23, 2020)
- Dining Safe @ Dal (posted Sept. 4, 2020)
For more information on specific updates to residence due to COVID-19, please visit the sections below.
Make sure to check back often as information may change. Please check your Dal email frequently as well for updates and communications from the Dal Residence Office.