Near or far, we're here for you...
While the residence office is currently closed due to COVID-19, our team is still here to help!
For any residence-related inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as we can.
We're working hard to make sure our residence spaces are clean and disinfected regularly. Watch for more details on our enhanced cleaning protocols and social distancing measures to help keep you and our staff safe this fall.
- Move‑In Dates for Fall 2021 (Posted May 6, 2021)
- For Students Living in Residence (Fall 2021) (updated May 6, 2021)
- Emergency restrictions in Residence (posted Apr. 28, 2021)
- For Students Living in Residence (Summer 2021) (posted Apr. 28, 2021)
- Frequently Asked Questions (updated May 11, 2021)
- Changes related to new COVID‑19 restrictions – April 22 (posted Apr. 22, 2021)
- Travel between New Brunswick and Nova Scotia to pick up students (posted Apr. 16, 2021)
- Updates to Nova Scotia Public Health Guidelines (posted Apr. 13, 2021)
- Update on Dalhousie’s plan for returning to campus in the Fall (posted Apr. 13, 2021)
- Changes in self-isolation requirements for travellers arriving from within Atlantic Provinces (Apr. 8, 2021)
- 2021-22 Applications (posted Nov. 23, 2020)
- Dining Safe @ Dal (posted Sept. 4, 2020)
For more information on specific updates to residence due to COVID-19, please visit the sections below.
Make sure to check back often, as information may change. Please check your Dal email frequently as well for updates and communications from the Dal Residence Office.