Near or far, we're here for you...
While the residence office is currently closed due to COVID-19, our team is still here to help!
For any residence-related inquiries, please email email@example.com and we will respond as soon as we can.
We're working hard to make sure our residence spaces are clean and disinfected regularly. Watch for more details on our enhanced cleaning protocols and social distancing measures to help keep you and our staff safe this fall.
- Updated self‑isolation requirements for students arriving from New Brunswick (posted Jan. 8, 2021)
- COVID-19 Testing Information for Residence Students (posted Dec. 22, 2020)
- Holiday Stay Information (posted Dec. 16, 2020)
- For Students Living in Residence (Winter 2021) (posted Dec. 10, 2020)
- Self-Isolation Requirements: Holiday Break & Winter Term (posted Nov. 23, 2020)
- Winter Term Update (posted Nov. 23, 2020)
- End of Term Information & January Check-In for Residents (posted Nov. 23, 2020)
- 2021-22 Applications (posted Nov. 23, 2020)
- Dining Safe @ Dal (posted Sept. 4, 2020)
- Frequently Asked Questions (updated Nov. 23, 2020)
For more information on specific updates to residence due to COVID-19, please visit the sections below.
Make sure to check back often, as information may change. Please check your Dal email frequently as well for updates and communications from the Dal Residence Office.