We look forward to meeting you
The residence complex on the Agricultural Campus is located on Horseshoe Cres., directly off of College Road. (View our campus map and building directory.)
- Move-in Day: August 29, 2022 (For international students only)
- Move-in Times: 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of when you will be moving.
- Drive into Horseshoe Crescent at your scheduled move-in time. Follow signage.
- Go directly to the Residence Office to sign out your keys and sign any outstanding paperwork. The Residence Office is open 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Note: if you’ve made arrangements to arrive after office hours, please go directly to the residence building you have been assigned.
- Go to the residence building you’ve been assigned. Signage will be available to help direct you to your room.
- Move your vehicle. There is limited space in front of each building. Once your vehicle is unpacked, please move it to the large parking lot located on the backside of Chapman House. If you have brought your own vehicle to campus, please make sure to register for a parking pass at dal.ca/parking.
If you uploaded your photo prior to Aug. 24, your DalCard will be provided to you when you check in. If you upload your photo after this date, you will need to pick up your DalCard at the Enrolment Services Centre, located in the Cox Institute, Room 256.
Download your move-in instructions and take them with you to make your move in easy and stress-free!
- Agricultural Campus (International Students) [PDF - 219KB]