Step 1: Download Course Planning Worksheets
First-year course recommendations by faculty or program
Select the worksheet for your program below. Use it as a guide to help plan your first-year courses.
Once you have your worksheet, check the academic calendar for descriptions of the courses that interest you and the ones that are required for your program.
If you don't see your faculty worksheet below or if you have any questions at any point, contact First-Year Advising at 902-494-3203 or 1-866-359-4709 (toll free in Canada and the U.S.) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We're here to help!
Course Planning Worksheets
Faculty of Agriculture
Faculty of Architecture and Planning
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
Faculty of Engineering
- Guide for incoming Engineering Students [PDF 4.8MB]
Note: Space still available for fall term in blocks 3, 5, and 6. Space still available for winter term in blocks 1, 2, 4, 5, and 6.
School of Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Health Science - Diagnostic Medical Ultrasound [PDF 184 kb]
- Bachelor of Health Science - Nuclear Medicine Technology [PDF 177 kb]
- Bachelor of Health Science - Radiological Technology [PDF 187 kb]
- Bachelor of Health Science - Respiratory Therapy [PDF 186 kb]
School of Nursing
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) [PDF 680 KB]
College of Sustainability