Bader International Study Centre Grant
Dalhousie is pleased to announce the establishment of a new award for Dalhousie students to attend the Bader International Study Centre (BISC), located in England. Dalhousie is able to offer a limited number of awards of approximately $7,000 to eligible students who would like to study at BISC.
Note: The application deadline is June 1, 2018.
Eligible students must:
- have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- be a current, full-time student
- be returning to Dalhousie for at least one term
- be planning to attend the BISC for the fall and/or winter term
Students will be evaluated on the basis of:
- financial need
- academic merit
- extra-curricular achievement
- qualities as a potential ambassador of Dalhousie University
Note: Although it's not necessary to demonstrate financial need, the award is intended to make this academic opportunity accessible to all Dalhousie students. Students who do demonstrate financial need may be offered funding from the George Burris Study in England Grant in addition to the Dr. Alfred Bader Grant if need is high. Queen’s also offers additional bursaries to students who demonstrate financial need.
For this reason, we encourage all strong students who have an interest in attending the Bader International Study Centre to apply.