The Centre has chaplains from various faith traditions on duty Monday to Friday 9am-4pm, September through April (hours are adjusted from May to September).
WHAT WE DO
- offer confidential counselling on personal and spiritual issues
- lead groups in discussion and prayer
- facilitate interfaith, ecumenical, and multifaith dialogue on the campus
- conduct services of worship and memorial services
- offer prayers at public services
- provide religious rites, marriage preparation, and perform marriages
- participate in Orientation and other events at the University
- plan workshops, lectures and social activities
- help locate worship communities for different faith traditions
Wondering when each chaplain will be at the Centre? Take a look at the chaplain schedule. Each chaplain welcomes those of any faith and will refer to other chaplains or traditions not represented.
MEET THE CHAPLAINS
Our Chaplains represent a variety of different faith traditions and come from diverse backgrounds and experience. Learn more about our Chaplains and stop by for a visit, or reach out to them directly.