Taking care of your spiritual wellness
The Multifaith Services Office is currently closed in response to Public Health advisories. However, the Chaplains are available via phone or email. General Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com.
Dalhousie Multifaith Services is a non-threatening space where Dalhousie and King's students, staff, and faculty can address the basic questions of meaning and purpose in their lives — no matter what their faith, philosophy, or doubt may be.
The centre strives to explore the fundamental issues and concerns of the world from a religious perspective in a setting that encourages open and free discussion, values the raising of questions and doubts, and appreciates divergent histories, attitudes, options, and values. A complete education addresses the whole person: body, mind, and spirit.
What we do
- offer confidential guidance on personal and spiritual issues
- lead groups in discussion and prayer
- facilitate interfaith, ecumenical, and multifaith dialogue on the campus
- conduct services of worship and memorial services
- offer prayers at public services
- provide religious rites, marriage preparation, and perform marriages
- participate in Orientation and other events at the University
- plan workshops, lectures and social activities
- help locate worship communities for different faith traditions
Where to find us
Student Union Building - room 407
6136 University Avenue
When the Multifaith Services Office opens again, a new schedule will be posted
Multifaith Services Duty Chaplains
|Rev. Robyn Brown-Hewitt||United Church of Canada|
|Fr. Craig Cameron||Roman Catholic|
|Fr. Ranall Ingalls||Anglican|
> Full list of Dalhousie Chaplains (feel free to reach out to any of them!)