The more you track the more you learn
WellTrack® is a free, online self-help program that targets depression, anxiety, stress, and phobias (e.g., fear of heights) available to Dalhousie and King's students. Because it is online, WellTrack® can be easily and conveniently accessed whenever and wherever works for you. Simply select the module(s) that you are interested in and you can access the information and resources (such as the relaxation tools) at any time.
You can also choose to share your progress with a WellTrack Coach.
The benefits of sharing your progress with the WellTrack Coach
- It's free & confidential - the WellTrack Coach can only access your information if you share it
- It's convenient - you can contact your coach through email or phone
- Your coach is a real person and will tailor their approach, helping you get answers to all of your questions
- Your coach will help motivate you and help you maximize the benefits of WellTrack
Sign up today
Share your progress with our WellTrack Coach
- Log in to your account
- Click on "Welcome USER NAME" in the top right hand corner
- Click on "membership"
- Click on "change" next to "you aren't sharing your progress with anyone"
- Search for "Lori (WellTrack Coach)"
- Click "save"