» Go to news main
Accessing Health Services over the summer
As a student registered at Dalhousie University, you are able to access the Student Health Services during the spring and summer terms (May – August). To qualify, you need to be registered as a student for the fall term (2017) in either an undergraduate or graduate program. To access services, please call 902-494-2171 or drop in to 1246 Lemarchant Street, 2nd floor to make an appointment.
Can I access Student Health Services if I am not enrolled in spring or summer courses?
Yes, you are able to access health services throughout the spring and summer even if you are not enrolled in spring or summer courses. You must, however, be enrolled as a student for the fall term.
Can I access Student Health Services if I am graduating in May?
You are able to continue using the clinic’s services until August 31 of your graduating year. Your physician and the Student Health Services team can then assist you in transferring your file to an outside family physician. Patients with special circumstances may be considered for additional access to services on a case-by-case basis. If this is the case for you, please make an appointment.
- Liquid nitrogen services available as of July 1 at Student Health Services
- Important information about TB/mantoux skin testing at Student Health Services
- Summer yoga! Free 6‑week program for students
- Health Services hours of operation changing as of May 15, 2017
- May 4: Health clinic closed due to water shut‑off
- Accessing Health Services over the summer
- Apr. 10: Summer hours
- Important message for graduating students