MMI: Pre‑Med Interview Skills Clinics
Designed for Pre-Med students who are already knowledgeable about the Medical School Admission Interview process, this clinic is offered as an interview practice opportunity.
In small group role-plays and discussions, you will:
- select, ask, and respond to MMI scenarios and standard interview questions
- examine and evaluate your answers while receiving peer feedback and support
- develop your personal strategies for answering difficult questions
- increase your empathy for interviewers through role-playing and discussions
- increase your confidence as you reduce your stress and anxiety, and connect to helpful supports and resources on campus
- connect to helpful supports and resources on campus.
All role-playing and practice opportunities are offered in a confidential and supportive environment.
Facilitated by: Jessica Walsh-Isenor - M.Ed. (Counselling Psych.), CCC